Why choose us?
If you’re in need of top-quality hydrometallurgical equipment, our company is the solution you’ve been searching for. As a supplier of mineral processing equipment, we specialize in the design and supply of hydrometallurgical equipment, making us the ideal choice for your specific needs. With over 20 years of experience, our continuous commitment to innovation has allowed us to stay at the forefront of the industry and provide our clients with the latest and most efficient hydrometallurgical solutions available.
From leaching tanks to electrowinning cells, our comprehensive range of equipment is backed by a team of experts with the knowledge and experience to ensure your project’s success. Trust us to deliver innovative solutions that meet your unique requirements.
Ball milling loaded with steel balls, it has a high grinding force and stable speed.
Rod mills usually equipped with steel rod which diameter mostly between 50-100mm, need a longer grinding time. The number of bins in a rod mill is generally two to four, and there are some differences in the grinding media loaded in each bin
When the ore discharge surface is higher than the slurry surface, the finished product is discharged and the ore is automatically discharged by gravity, thus the overflow ball mill saves energy.red Autogenous Scrubbers built on modular skid frames.
The continuous grinding ball mill can run continuously for 24 hours with higher output. The intermittent ball mill is suitable for the mixing and grinding of materials, lower power consumption. Many ball mill has been transformed into continuous, so users do not have to worry about the production output problem.
Submit your details and we'll send you our hydrometallurgy specifications sheet
PROCESS POWER AT YOUR DISPOSAL
The Robust South African modular design, an essential part of the MechProTech success. Effectively developed and implemented on process plants all around the globe, it stood the test of time and proven itself durable going nearly two decades and counting.
- Girth gear & dual pinion drivetrain. High pressure lubrication system
- UP to 80% Critical speed and 40% Ball charge at maximum grinding power for shell.
- Bi-Directional -Prolongs liner life by up to 70% without losing performance.
- All cost effective and commercially available equipment, specialized and readily available.
- Up to 1.3 MW on a single modular skid base.
FULLY MODULAR – PLUG & PLAY
- Comes complete in frame / skid – can transport & relocate as a unit.
- The base-frame holds together the complete Mill/Scrubber & drive with: Inlet chute, Discharge sump, Base frame (including guards) and Jacking cradles. Drive-alignment: The TITAN design implies pinion & girth gear line-up on drive housing & bearing by means of the shell weight.
- VSD Controlled (no slow starter or barring gear required) Includes PLC Autogenous control with HMI.
- Pre-assembled and dry commissioning in MechProTech workshop prior to release.
- No special civil requirements – The drive forces are contained within the drive housing, shell and baseframe structure therefore the foundation only see the vertical weight of the module as a single unit.
- Vesconite composite bearing (instead of conventional white metal bearing).
- Large contact area for low pressure.
- Runs on oil-fi lm. No surface contact / friction during operation.
- Cost eff ective & ease of maintenance.
- Low wear: changeout rarely if well maintained.
- Light enough to be carried and handled by a single person.
- Bearing change can be completed within an hour with the included Jacking Cradles.
- Autonomous hydraulic jacks.
- Shell lift to change out bearings, or maintenance inspections.
- Eliminated the need for large overhead craneage.
- Eliminated the need for large craneage.
Mill and Scrubber Titan Gallery
Leading designers and suppliers of mineral process equipment and solutions.